Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Come out, come out wherever you are!

Feeling kind of down from all these cloudy days since we've been back and the rain and the snow, all too gloomy for me. I can't wait to see the green leaves again, and open my windows, clean the garage plant some flowers, go on bike rides boys do I feel like complaining :( I'm avoiding my cleaning on top of that too much to do. Maggy is home for the third day, but feeling much better today. She took her brother to the dollar store this morning she couldn't stay inside any longer, she also picked her mommy up some coffee and cream you have to love this age :) Well I should snap out of my funk and go back to folding and ironing clothes. Hoping for a sunny week-end with my wonderful family.

2 comments:

Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie said...

The sun is coming dear! Il a fait soleil ici aujourd'hui:) Je suis allée dehors avec les gars après souper and it was nice! Je t'aime! En passant Élie a été malade tantôt :(