Thursday, April 03, 2008

Peace...


Lately my boy hasn't had really regular naps and I rarely just sit while he's napping but wow the roaring of my fridge sounds nice and the keyboard but that's about it for noise :) I'm so thankful for this sunshine today and for the hope of all the things that summer brings, It's been a long Winter, my perennials are looking greener by the day. I can see the day approaching to get all the bikes tuned up and the lawn cleaned up and I can't wait. You can sense it in the kids (and mommy) how much they just need those long summer days when they play outside until it gets dark. My baby boy is definitely wanting out. I feel very grateful for an other season. Off to walk and enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avec des bancs de neige d'encore 6 pieds c'est pas demain qu'on va voir les pissenlits! Je suis jalouse. En tout cas il devrait faire 10 degré demain.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.