Saturday, November 08, 2008

Still Up...

Can't believe it's so late again but I can't sleep yet! maybe it's the sound of the men laying next to me who never slept a minute at his men's retreat :) I kid you not I hear him through the vents and I'm downstairs, maybe I'll just leave him the whole bed tonight :) I'm also feeling extremely grateful tonight and just happy. I feel thankful for my almost teenage daughter's friend who is here for a sleepover who just called and ask if she could come to church with us :) I mean does life get any better than this. Thankful for a busy crazy week-end at work but the opportunity to be with people and see how God can use me. Thankful for my two boys snuggled in bed together and the blessing that God provided Jake with HIS brother!
Thankful for a warm home, full of good food, warm fireplace, the incredible amount of material things that we have. Thankful for friends who drop off " 7" pairs of brand name shoes for my little ones and " brand new"

I'm so grateful to be looking forward to an other wonderful Christmas with my family and that I love them so much, A lot of people can't even stand Christmas music just because of all the bad memories it brings, I Chatted with a girl at work who seems so lonely and is just honest with the fact that she has nobody.

My heart is FULL and I am guilty of often forgetting the daily blessings but some days there are so many to count that I feel like it's Christmas morning and I've just opened too many wonderful gift from God.

I'm getting ready to go see my little sister Monday and needless to say that also has me very happy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tu exprimes bien les choses ma grande. C'est vrai que parfois on oublie comment on a les mains pleines pour ne voir que la petite chose qui manque.
Je pense que ce soir je vais chercher mes disques de Noël pour me mettre dans l'ambiance.
Bon temps avec ta soeur. Là, je dois dire que la jalousie veut m'envahir!
MOMxxx

Anonymous said...

stylishly broward rather measurements illuminating darzis madhava praveen corollary concept atthe
semelokertes marchimundui

Anonymous said...

Hi!


Why should you pay ebay when you can sell your new and used products FREE on http://www.BuySellDirect.net


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is the one FREE advance ebay you have been looking for