Sunday, November 04, 2007

Perfection


I love pomegranates, I think it makes me think of my childhood. My dad use to always buy a couple of theses around this time of year and it was such a big deal, so exotic to us :). Now for just a dollar you can get them in just about any grocery store and they are so so good its amazing to me how accessible it all is to us now. So while I was suppose to be getting ready for work today, I grabbed one, and you HAVE to sit down or stand still while you eat it not to get the juice all over you, so instead of spending my 45 minutes cleaning I started eating this perfect little fruit and then taking pictures for 30minute. It is so rare for me to be alone at home, there is always someone staying back and usually if everybody leaves it's only a window of an hour or less, before something else happens, and it was worth every minutes today. Time to savour, be quiet and enjoy a bit of life. So my house is still in needs of some TLC but when does it not? it's a busy crazy house full of life that I sometimes try to turn into something it is not meant to be for the time being. Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

En tout cas, si tu cherches un talent que tu as c'est bien celui de photographe. Tu as le sens artistique de ton père!
Félicitations encore et bonne journée.
MOMxxxxxxxxxxxxx