Wednesday, November 14, 2007

We're not scared...

This was the sky at 10:30 this morning, and after waiting for it to clear, and it wasn't, we decided to head out anyways. Maybe it was the smashing of the goldfish crackers between your fingers contest that the boys had. Maybe the dumping of all the Halloween candies in the basement or the dumping of all of my sewing basket? No I think it was the way the walls were slowly closing down on me and making me feel a bit crazy that made me head outside for a peaceful break. So after getting to the grocery store and having my bicycle trailer FULL of groceries with two toddlers that are getting really tired and a 4 year old that is letting me know that she is "STARVING", I realized that my two tires were completely deflated. So I quickly became that crazy women in the grocery store that was trying to keep everyone away from the bulk candies that are right by the cash!!! BRILLIANT concept isn't it?. We managed to get back on her way. So maybe it wasn't the picture perfect"peacful walK" but we still made sure to stop for picture, the park, and finally naps and a big cup of coffee to enjoy the rest of this day.


Look what my mommy found! "MY" boots, "My" Wain boots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Il est à croquer. Il va remplacer Élie sur mon fond d'écran pour quelques jours. Merci pour toutes ces belles photos depuis une semaine. Ma vie est aussi un peu crasy cette semaine... Nouvelle job, réno qui commence ce matin, auto à acheter...OUF!
En passant, je ne t'ai pas oublié: BONNE FÊTE MA BELLE! Je vais poster ta carte ce soir.Bisousxxxx
PS: offre toi une journée calme et une tasse de café réellement chaude! MOM