Friday, December 01, 2006

It's December



We are some sad looking girls.
Emma started a fever and has been home for 2 days, today it's just us 3 ( Joe) so it's really nice. The rain is so strong outside I love it, Bartley has an huge window in his office so it looks just amazing, this is exactly what I needed after a long hard week. I'm on antibiotics for bronchitis and I think it's starting to kick in so maybe I'll feel like me again soon. Josef has been transforming into Mr. T ( terrible 2) at such a fast rate I really didn't see it coming, so between his intense NOOOOOOOOO to everything, or MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE or just demanding me MOM!! well he has pushed me to the end of my patience this week. Last night Bartley asked what I felt would make me feel better and I had a hard time deciding between a trip alone somewhere for a week, hiking, camping, I don't care as long as nobody would talk to me, or just going to see Marie :) I love being a mom but sometimes it definitely is incredibly demanding and overwhelming especially when you add an extra 5 kids on top of your 4 to the equation. Well it's time for cuddles. What things are you guys looking forward to for the month of December?

No comments: