Monday, November 27, 2006

Just An Other Normal Day


This last week has been a bit blah, I have been caufing since the first week of November and getting pretty tired of it. I am missing having snow big time, I am still not over the fact that Christmas is in Ontario this year. No beautiful Québec, watch out next year we'll go for 3 weeks :) I went to Terra Greenhouse ( a beautiful nursery here in Milton ) last week to pick up a small wall hanging with my gift from Maman et Papa ( it was my B-day) Bartley put it up today and it looks beautiful. I don't know why I love cast iron so much? I spent the day with Bartley and that was a really nice change to my monday morning. I usually don't babysit on mondays, but I did today and we had been really busy again over the week-end so it was nice just to be together.

10 random things about my day... 1) Watch world vision and cried ( again) 2) Got kicked out of the house by my husband for an hour walk ( the kids were sleeping and the sight of me crying while I was folding dish towels was probably a bit depressing. 3) Came back from my walk to cleanned floors and kitchen ( hubby is nice) 4) Manage not to cook, all the leftovers are gone :) yea!!! 5) Found out my washer is leaking again :( 6) Started to clean out the garage. 7) Had a really hot shower after all kiddies left. 8) I am drinking my second diet coke. 9) Had a slow day , but good with my man who did tons of little things around the house. 10) well I don't have one yet but it's just 6:20 the day is still young :)

1 comment:

Angie said...

I think I know what #10 is! ;)

Sorry that you had an emotional day, but glad that Bartley was there with you during it. I'll call you in the morning to chat. Love ya! And can't wait to see your new cast iron circle hung up!