Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Nice Compliment

Well today I had the cabinet guy come for my kitchen ( might be getting some work done) we got talking about kids, and I told him that I had 4. Well his response was shocking, WOW you look so young ( never heard that before) but then he goes and you don't look PRIMITIVE at all ???? Whatever that means. I have to say a LITTLE scary. He was saying it's a good thing you know what I mean right? NOOOOOOOOP I have no clue what he meant but I guess it's suppose to be good, so great I look young and not too primitive. It's all good :)

Definitions of primitive on the Web:

crude: belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness; "the crude weapons and rude agricultural implements of early man"; "primitive movies of the 1890s"; "primitive living conditions in the Appalachian mountains"
a person who belongs to an early stage of civilization
archaic: little evolved from or characteristic of an earlier ancestral type; "archaic forms of life"; "primitive mammals"; "the okapi is a short-necked primitive cousin of the giraffe"
a mathematical expression from which another expression is derived
used of preliterate or tribal or nonindustrial societies; "primitive societies"
a word serving as the basis for inflected or derived forms; "`pick' is the primitive from which `picket' is derived"
of or created by one without formal training; simple or naive in style; "primitive art such as that by Grandma Moses is often colorful and striking"
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn He's obviously not met the primitive kids :)

No comments: