Monday, November 06, 2006

An 8 Year Old's Point Of View.


Well I don't think I've ever been good at doing things in moderation, it's more in excess when it comes to me, I can't believe this whole blogging thing is actually getting to me, I need help, or I will become one of them :( I have to say sharing my babies with you is fun, I love this whole digital picture thing.

So here is my first post that contains more then 4 sentence, hope you enjoy. Yesterday as I was getting ready for church I peaked in the boys room to see if it was o.k to run for my 1 minute shower? So I opened the door a crack to see the 2 boys sitting on Jake's bed and facing each other and jake was holding a ripped piece of paper. He was saying to his brother, "joe now you know you will not do this again right!" and Josef's response was...well nothing so jakob thought he should repeat himself, so he takes his brothers face in his hands and says: "Josef you will not rip my paper again right!" But then he goes ..."Now come over here and hug me, give Jakob a kiss now...". You know I love you right!". Well a mommy has her moment of pride and that was a very cute moment to see on a very stressful Sunday morning. I often wonder if I have been to hard on them, or if they GET IT, but seeing that, made me realize that Jakob totally understood the" OFFICIAl" steps to take when he had to dicipline is 22 month old baby brother. :) :)

No comments: