Saturday, November 11, 2006

Sisters...

The girls spent the whole day playing together yesterday, sometimes they both get so busy with all their own friends that they don't spend much quality time togther. Well yesterday, I made them hang out. Sure maybe Maggy wasn't trilled when I said "please hang out with Emma a bit". As always though by the end of the day they were making pancakes, painting ... having lots of fun, Emma became really frustrated when they were painting because of Maggy's MORE developed skills saying: " I don't want you painting with me because you're better" . Later on I walked by and Maggy had drawn a line down a big sheet of paper and was teaching Emma one step at a time how to paint a nicer, flower, butterfly... I just pray they will always remember to invest in their relationship as they get older and maybe move ( If I let them of course). So that's my DEEP thought for the day, now back to cleaning right...

2 comments:

Angie said...

These are the coolest pictures I've seen in awhile. Your girls really are beautiful. Hopefully they'll grow up and be great friends like you and Marie...what am I saying 'hopefully' for? Of course they will! ;)

Anonymous said...

You take the best pictures! Maggy and Emma look gorgeous. When they get older you could put a scarf on them and they will look just like me.