Thursday, November 16, 2006

Happy Moments...




Well it has been a quiet week in the Sawatsky home. Lots of gloomy weather again. I was reading my sister's post this morning and we do have to remember daily what God has blessed us with, so let me share the happy Sarah moments for the day: Waking up with the men I love, being able to turn on my fire place, putting on my new Sarah McLaughlin Christmas CD ( who my sister had suggested was amazing), we do everything together she's my twin born seven years later who now lives in Ottawa but I like to think we share all of life's great moments together :( now that make me sad, not fare...Ok let's go on with my list of HAPPY moments, having 2 wonderful cups of hot tea ( I pretend I drink hot beverages), we should do a study some days on how many time coffee and tea can be reheated before something weird happens ( just an other random thought I thought I should share). Being able to be with my son as he discovers life ( he was coloring for an hour this morning), My four beautiful kids who are all very healthy, knowing tomorrow if Friday :) no more babysitting. Did I mention my wonderful and patient husband ( just kidding :) He is very YUMMO though!! I'm just getting back at him for letting the whole world know that I blog By the way I don't really blog... I keep my family updated via internet ( that works for me) So that sounds good for now , God is good and we are SO blessed even when we feel gloomy.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Allô!
Je l'ai lu sans t'appeler:)
Il est beau ton gars. The picture is cool! J'aime ce que tu as écris, c'est drôle:) Je t'aime fort et je pense à toi! Bye.

Angie said...

I feel like we're totally disconnected, as we haven't talked all day. That is a cool pic of Joe--how'd you get it to look like that? I am totally excited because Future Shop called and our camera was back, so I just picked it up this afternoon...so watch out! Soon my blog will be filled with pics of my kids, that are more recent. Hope you get alot of Christmas shopping done tonight! Talk to you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Mom
Salut ma belle,
C'est vrai qu'on est béni et qu'on l'oublie. Ma bénédiction du jour c'est de partager vos bons moments.
Bisousxxxx Mom