Saturday, November 04, 2006

Why Should I Blog?


Marie if you don't mind I thought I should give my post a brand new start since the pictures you had put of me were soooooooooo bad. I feel people should know the real me, who I am deep inside, actuslly who is that, besides someone who can't spell properly in either French or English which actually gives me the right to post in whatever language I want. Maybe I should give this blog a serious start but then again what would that be? Hello, I am Sarah mother of 4 and yes I can change diapers and potty train children. We'll see I have to do some deep reflexion.

Oh by the way here is my daddy no resemblance at all. Maman tes photos seront plus belles :) Je vous aimes gros becs

2 comments:

Marie said...

Beautiful pictures!!! You look amazing. Bon je suis contente de pouvoir t'écrire sur ton blog! Tu pourrais aussi aller m'écrire un message. Je t'aime!
Ta petite soeur.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love the picture of you and your dad. You look constipated and your dad looks relieved.