Thursday, November 09, 2006

It's All Over!



Well the dark suppers have started and gloomy days with empty trees, It's too sad outside today :( We've had two dark days, warm but dark and I have to say, I'm really looking forward to some snow, but I don't want to get my hopes up to much, I just LOVE Christmas time, probably because I love my family so much and that's when we hang out until we can't stand each other anymore. ma belle Marie, mon amour de soeur. Well I should go and prepare dinner for the family I guess they have to eat. Emma it hidding all around the house while Joe is chasing her, It's nice for him to be playing with someone else. He has been glued to me all week. Have a great evening all of you bloggers out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

Just wanted to let you know that if you want someone to talk to on those lonely days, just call me anytime, day or night...

looking forward to here that ring!

905-864-4081