Thursday, March 01, 2007

The view from my front door...


Happy 1st of March what a change from yesterday, snow, rain, wind kind of crazy weather. I'm going to bed feeling so warm from sitting by the fire place for 2 hours I was reading a great book but at the same time trying to stay awake to make it to the next chapter and then to the next, drinking hot tea and listening to the wind rattling all the windows ( and we have big windows) and the rain making so much commotion outside. We were going to have my brother and beautiful sister in law over, but decided to take it easy and it was wonderful. Sometimes it's good to get a little bored and slow down. I love the wind, and the rain and if I could I would go sit on the porch with a big blanket and indulge myself like on a summer night. But it's only March and it will still be a while before I can do that. It still sounds amazing from inside my warm house. Good night :)

3 comments:

BLAZER PROPHET said...

That's a pretty good photo. I see so many lousy ones in blog-o-land, that it's refreshing to see a decent one.

Angie said...

I admit...gotta agree with the prophet...it reminded me of those lone trees that, although it may not be the grandest tree, looks grand because it's separate from all the rest.

Anonymous said...

Great work.