Monday, May 19, 2008

Finishing the week-end

I love my hubby and love to hear him play. The kids all had their doors open tonight when they went to bed as we enjoyed song after song. A peaceful way to end our week-end. I came in the office to sit and took this picture with his Mac Photo booth:) ( pretty sneaky) I just love to see him at that piano makes me think of our dating years. We've had busy long week-end. Finally painting some of the hall-entry way. Maggy had a 3 day camping trip with youth group( her first ) and it seems like she biked for hundreds of km ( coming from a tired and dramatic 12 year old) . The kids each had a sleep-over on Saturday and got to go to a movie (narnia) with daddy this afternoon as I had to stay back and pick up Maggy. they had lots of fun even though it was wet and cold.

2 comments:

Marie said...

I miss you! J'ai hâte de te voir. J'aime beaucoup ta photo.

Anonymous said...

C'est le fun d'avoir un petit compte rendu de votre fin de semaine. J'ai hâte que ça me prenne moins d'une heure à faire mon blog.
Bisous. MOMXXXx