Wednesday, May 28, 2008

One on One



If I don't blog about the clouds it's about my kids, I promise I might put a recipe in there sometime :) Today Jakob had a dentist appointment so I picked him up from school he was really scared It's funny even at 10 how much he wanted to smooch on the dentist chair, he was crying a bit and really scared so it felt like he was just my baby still, the dentist kicked me out " OK MOM" he said he's a big boy !!! but I just wanted to keep kissing my jake and say "you will be OK" I think I needed him to need me. He so big and independent. We had a great chat on the way back where in a nutshell I found out he wanted to be 1. A pastor 2. A singer and 3. a cartoonist he changes his mind a lot so it's always fun to see where he's at. So I guess the $Dollar store owner goals have been changed :) I had such great hopes...

He also will marry a darkish-blondish girl (that covers all of them) he might have 1 or 2 or 3 kids :) he will drive a 4by4 "OR" a minivan. He also will live a town away but probably more like a street, actually even couple houses down and will visit at least 10 times a week :)( I've tough the boy well). He wasn't sure about want kind of activities he would like to do with his wife because "MOM" the stores might change by then. And he'll marry a MEDIUM size women :) So his life is looking good.

No comments: