Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My funny girl.


So it's 2:30 am and I'm hearing all this noise in the bathroom so I got out of bed and waited in the hall to let whoever was in there know that they were way to loud and we were trying to sleep. After a few minutes Emma comes out and she's a GREAT sleeper so it kind of surprised me that she had to go to the washroom, but oh well. I said Emma next time don't move things around so much. She goes " Mommy why am I wearing a sun dress over my nightgown ? Who put it on for me? and why? " So I burst out laughing realizing she had taken her sleepwalking to an other level. We've seen her do many things from siting in closets, halls, standing at the end of our bed, but this time she got dressed, even buttoned up the 4 tiny buttons that she usually needs help with and went back to bed. When I got back in bed and told Bartley he said when he had come up to bed she was sleeping with her lights on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elle est réellement somnanbule. Il va falloir la surveiller. Il ne faudrait pas qu'elle décide d'aller faire une ballade à vélo en plein coeur de la nuit...
MOMxxx