Friday, May 23, 2008

More funnies...




Tonight Joe was so tired by 5:00 he was ready for bed after a nice day, biking, playing with his friend and at the park so he was dirty, tired and EMOTIONAL. Because we have no fence yet we are all "very" close to each other with not much privacy, so Joe saw the little girl next door, playing and started to almost hyper ventilate "MOM" "MOM" my girl is outside, my girl is there I need to go play with her, but soon realized he was going to bed not outside so then proceeded to cry and cry deep wounded tears as he kept saying my girl is outside she wants to play. Of course the kids thought it was too funny and kept asking is that "YOUR" girl Joe? Just to have him answer in more tears my girl, see, my girl waiting for me :) I will miss these moments.

I'm looking forward to a quiet Saturday doing stuff around the house. I might even hit a yard sale or two. Hope you all have a great time with your families.

No comments: