Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Almost winter...

We've had just a little bit of snow and ice, the kids are LOVING playing outside, I'm really enjoying finally seeing white :) Let's hope we get more. I don't know what they would do with an actual storm? because this is just a tease. Long week here at the Sawatsky household. Lots of babysitting and routine stuff, I'm looking forward to getting out a bit more. Angie and I are dreaming Value Village so watch out we're coming soon...Dangerous stuff :) You all have a great day...




1 comment:

Angie said...

Thanks for lettin' me and the kids crash your place today...it was nice to get out of the house--for both me and the kids. It would be nice to have at least one big snowfall, so the kids could really play in the snow, but they do pretty good...even if there's only about 3 cms to play with. :) anyway, if value village doesn't work out this week, let's try to plan for early next week...maybe tuesday? (can you tell i'm due for some shopping?...can you also tell i'm broke, when shopping=value village? ;) love ya...talk to you soon. oh ya...nice pics!