Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Great White North...





After trying for a couple of months, I finally managed to go see my sister in Gatineau. Angie and I left at 5:30 a.m on wednesday morning with the 3 little ones leaving daddy Rob and Bartley with the rest :) to go spent couple extra days with Marie. The guys met up with us on Thursday night. We got to spend Friday at the Ottawa winterlude in real cold Ottawa weather, even went skating on the canal. Maggy's goal was to skate the whole canal :) she soon realized that she might have to wait a couple more years to fulfill her goal. It was so good to get away with my good friend and be with my sister. There's nothing like being real with people you love. The kids also had a great time and we are all getting really excited for March Break. Thank you Marie and Alex for having 6 adults 8 children in your 2 bedroom house we had LOTS of fun. This week is busy with 3 days of babysitting, 2 Birthdays Jakob and Emma and 5 hockey games in 9 days! ( that's totally not typical but I guess we made it to round 2 ,so happy :) can you sense a bit of sarcasm. So I have been a very boring blogger but unfortunately not much time to spare. So I'm sharing some pictures for mommy to see xoxo The kids should all look happy as they are sucking on half a pound of maple syrup but "I think" they were cold.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom
Quelles belles photos! Ca a l'air tellement froid.
J'ai mis la photo de Marie et toi comme fond d'écran et je vais en avoir une 2e avec celle des enfants.
J'ai "scrapbooké" une belle carte de fête pour Jakob et une pour Emma. Ils vont l'avoir cette semaine. Bonne busy week! Momxxx