Thursday, February 01, 2007

Letting go...

Well Joe had his last bottle last night... At 2 years old, one month, and a couple of days just like that Beep-Beep was over that is Josef's bottle ( the sound the microwaves makes after 1:11 Seconds ) So yes maybe mommy spoiled him a little wouldn't you rather warm milk. So this is it! my baby won't lay down, tucked in my arms drinking his milk anymore, just like that it's all over. So am I crying? OF COURSE, I think if I could give him a bottle until he left for college I would but he might not like that! I knew I had to do it someday but I couldn't. You should all know Maggy was off the bottle by 11 months, I did everything by the book, but Joe, come on he's my baby . So even if all I want to do is run upstairs and say here you go mommy has some warm milk for you I know he has to grow up and he'll still love me...Je t'aime bébé

No comments: