Saturday, April 21, 2007

My Mommy Thinks I'm Cute!!!


An amazing week-end of sunshine and heat. We've been taking advantage of the beautiful weather. The kids have enjoyed every minute of the weather outside riding bikes, playing with the hose and water guns, running around the house pretending they're pirates, eating outside, riding their bikes, having friends over. We had a great spontaneous Friday nights with friends and family eating some salmon on the grill and enjoying lemon meringue pie over the counter :) Saturday was a day of tackling the great beast " THE GARAGE" between 6 bikes, wagon, camping gear, 3 recycling bins, 2 garbage cans, golf bags, beach stuff and the list goes on it took a while, but it was fun to get things ready for the summer and feel organized. My body is also dead from biking with my great friend Angie who will bring more pain to my life :) and taking Joe out today while daddy took everyone to Awana. I feel good about the progress done before summer craziness starts but there is much more to do...

( I couldn't resist the pictures of Joe eating his yogurt even if they have nothing to do with my week-end)

1 comment:

Cary Sawatsky said...

I can't imagine anyone not thinking he was cute! I feel like we should connect for a good long talk before we move up there?? We are all really excited about this move. Summer and babysitting? oh, yeah, she's there! Kilah is a favorite with boys as she loves to rough house, play lego, pirates, army men...you name it, but you are probably right that she get a job somewhere which sounds crazy cuz kids here don't have that opportunity. Anyway, I think I'll start directing any questions I have towards you. See you soon. Shannon