Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sorry Angie :(





The background color against my sunset was driving me NUTS, I probably tried 10 or more colors and I'm trying white for a while not that anyone really cares but me but that sunset is so gorgeous and somehow agaist that limmy green it didn't work. Maybe someday I'll figure out this whole blogger HTML :( that's what you get for a free service and then I can add features or maybe I should get typepad just so I can be cooler than Angie. Enough complaining I'm starting to sound discontent. We had one more crazy week-end. Hockey Banquet, outing with friends, first ever Dim Sum after shopping at a chineese market and getting a lesson in what some of our friends favorite foods where. Roller Skating at Skooter's Roller Palace :) what a name ( An other free hockey activity!) My baby roller bladed for the first time and made his mommy so pround. Tomorrow is a new week and I'm hoping to get started a little more rested so I'm off to bed

1 comment:

Angie said...

Don't worry about it...i mean, you'll never be cooler than me, but hey...keep trying. ;) hope you had a good night...i vegged, ate chocolate (no starch, right?), and am staying up too late. we rented a crappy movie, turned it off 10 minutes in and watched half of the jennifer lopez movie 'enough'. kind of a blah night, but that's ok. i laughed out loud at the name of the roller skating place...hopefully the kids won't get mixed up at pronouncing it, when they tell their friends where they went on the weekend...'hooters.' ;) talk to you tomorrow...oh ya...he's gonna try to take a couple hours off tomorrow, and then we're out for dinner tomorrow night...wanna plan something for tuesday...hmmmm...where do we go with no money, 3 kids and stir crazy moms??? you guessed it...McD's!!!;) (joke). now, go to bed!!!