Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Work in progress!


What is this you ask? Isn't it obvious? It's " A PIECE " of granola bar. When Joe was having his snack this morning I asked him, "could mommy have a piece?" Well very carefully he picks up " A PIECE" that had fallen and hands it over to me all pround of himself :) Sometimes I'm sure that's how I seem to God when he wants to spend time with me and He wants to know He's first. I pick up the leftover from the counter and hand it over to Him. Small lesson learned from my 2 year old today :) Just like Joe has much to learn about generosity and sharing I have so much to learn about some areas of my heart that I keep to myself.

4 comments:

Angie said...

very cute...nice pic too!

Anonymous said...

MOM
Belle leçon de vie! Il nous montre notre coeur!
Mais on l'aime!
MOMxxxxxxxxxxx

Cary Sawatsky said...

Hilarious! But definitely a good spiritual connection. Thanks for the reminder.
Shannon

Bibi said...

Tu m'a bien fait rire avec le tou-ti morceau sur le bout de ton doigt !!

Mais quelle belle parallèle !!!

Wow... Comme les autres commentaires ont dit... C'est un rappel pour nous tous.

Je pouvais juste imaginer le sourire de ton petit garçon tout fier... hi!hi!

Dieu utilise nos enfants pour nous former.

Merci pour tes posts édifiants.